Hello,

20 Dec 2001, 2:51:59 PM, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

ST> We've decided to delay the release of the new version and continue
ST> this Beta series.
  I  am  impressed.  It's  a *right* decision. It could be (!) even bad for
sales, but it's *right*.

ST> I think we will make a voting system for Beta
ST> testers at our Beta Tester's site for testing readiness for release, I
ST> guess this would help to avoid many boos :-)
  I don't believe democracy at all, but it's popular... At least *don't* do
it anonymous. :)

 Boris                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/18 on Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6