Electronic Message
From:    Ethan J. Mings, Principal
Date:    12/22/2001 at 10:00 PM.
Subject: Sorting when threading by Sender is activated
-- ------------------------------------------------------

> 2Jerry - OK, now I saw your technique and I grok it (but it can't work
> after beta 15 - and it is NOT a bug, but fix of old glitch with
> additional side-effect)

Thanks for your note.  However, I still find it hard to believe this
change is for the better.  At the end of the day, I don't want to fish
down through a long list of filter messages.  Can't this side effect
be addressed.

I would be very interested in the rational for the change.  It just
doesn't add up for me.

Jerry

*** Happy Holidays! ***

--