Hello,

29 Dec 2001, 11:27:42 AM, Dierk Haasis wrote:

DH> 1. Files on FTP are not necessarily for download.

DH> 2. ... at least not for everybody.

DH> 3. Just because we know the specific server address does not make it
DH> "public".

DH> 4. RITLabs announced some time back that only on list announced betas
DH> are for public use.

DH> 5. Has it occurred to you that some developers of RITLabs may not be
DH> at the same premises as others?

DH> 6. Perhaps they have two or three different circles of beta testers -
DH> internal, closed and public?

  Come on, it's "/pub/the_bat/beta/tb154b21.rar"! :)
  And  it's  "644"  -  RW  for owner, R for group, R for public. If someone
wants  to  put into *such* place file "for close circle", he can make it at
least "640".
  Of  course, people expect the file in *this* place, with *these* name and
permissions  to  doesn't  be a garbage. And, after all, it *does not* looks
garbage at all.

 Boris                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/21 on Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6