Hello tbbeta,

  first of all sorry for my bad english, it´s not my native language.

  I don´t know if this if problem is known (I shortly checked the
  mailarchive).

I get this when i want to receavie messages encrypted:

receiving mail messages
Initiating TLS handshake
Certificate S/N: D2A3000000023342DE41024E33DD, algorithm: RSA (1024 bits), issued from
05 Apr 2001 to 18 Mai 2002, for 1 host(s): pop.gmx.net.
Owner: DE, Bayern, Muenchen, GMX Aktiengesellschaft, mail, pop.gmx.net,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Issuer: DE, Hamburg, Hamburg, TC TrustCenter for Security in Data Networks GmbH, TC
TrustCenter Class 3 CA, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TLS handshake complete
connected to POP3 server
authenticated (APOP-MD5)
TLS protocol error: .
Connection to host broken (last commands sent were: "LIST","UIDL")

  Maybe this is because my account is filled to much:
  1108 messages in 17379 messages

  Can anybody verfiy this?

greetings

Carsten