On 12 January 2002 at 22:56 Stefan wrote:

> [-] Changing hierarchy position of folders without message base files
>     created was causing "Cannot rename..." errors.

Things _do_ get fixed in the end - that was a "bad one" of mine from
about 13 betas ago when I was setting up 4 accounts ;)

The Web interface is excellent and gives everyone something they
didn't have (prioritisation - you put in a bug report and, before now,
had no idea when or if it was going to be resolved). Every software
product that has ever existed ships with known bugs ...

Alastair