Hello TBBETA Members!

  "I think I've got it ..."

  I hope everyone remembers the problem: I couldn't delete some
  messages with just one hit of <Del>; that just moved me to the next
  message in the thread.

  Now, with beta 29 the default for threading was like the official
  version, I just set it back to "Oldest message first" and - boom -
  got into "trouble" again. I tried to delete a message which at that
  moment was the first in a thread, it only got me to the next one. I
  had to go back and delete it again.

  I hope I am right, can anyone confirm, so RITLabs can squash that
  bastard?

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.54 Beta/29 on Windows 95 4.0 67306684 C

The only thing infinite is the human capacity for self-deception.