Hi,

Alain de Gevigney wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> I try it but couldn't agree with you:
> here is how I test it:
> 1) create an account 'test_FA' with attachments stored in special directory
> 2) create 2 sub-folders in Inbox
>    - Test_FA_1
>    - Test_FA_2
> 3) add 2 filters to dispatch messages in sub-folders
> 4) sent 2 messages with the same file attached: ADRESSES.DOC
> [...]

Thank you for your elaborate tests, I appreciate it. But you neglected one
specification. I am talking about *one* received message that gets
duplicated after having been downloaded.

Regards,

Markus
--
This signature would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.
Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/29 under Windows NT 4.0 Build