Hello Dierk,

Saturday, March 16, 2002, 5:55:40 PM, you wrote:

DH> I take this as the starting point of my poll. Maybe we can collect the
DH> persistent bugs that counter my idea of 154/49 being a release
DH> candidate.

The overlapping of text when using RTV!!!

Pick a long message and read it using <space> to scroll it.

With PTV the last line of text in view will be the first line in view
when you hit <space>. But RTV is trying to do something different.
After hitting <space> you don't get the last line being the first, no.
You get the *next* line. OK, sort of, if you trust the programme
doesn't skip any lines. I don't, so I'd really like to see the PTV
behaviour in RTV too. But the worst thing is that on a lengthy message
you're bound to bump in a situation where you see only the upper half
of a line on the bottom of the window and when you hit the <space> you
see the lower half of that same line on the top of the window!
Aaaaarrgghhh!!

Pete

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/49, Win98SE, 300 MHz/32 Mb