On Thursday, April 4, 2002, 11:11, Daniel Hirning wrote:

MO>> Mmm..  Didn't work, there is no space there. How do I make TB!
MO>> put a space at the end of a line? I know I can in my signature,
MO>> but in the editor?

> by hitting the space bar and pushing enter?

No, it doesn't work. Try selecting the signature delimiter below this
paragraph and you will notice that there is no space, although I
editor is capable of putting extra spaces at the end of a line.

--

The delimiter below is however correct, but that one I haven't typed
in the editor, that is inserted from my reply template.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.txt