On Thursday, April 4, 2002, 15:27, Mike Harlos wrote:

> I find a space after the dashes using the mouse drag method, as seen
> in the attached capture.

Yes, you do on the line above "Regards,", but do you here:

--

I *have* placed a space after the two dashes above, but it's noot seen
when I get the message back.

I too find a space after the two dashes below, but not after the
dashes above. The only difference between the two lines is that the
dashes above have been typed manualy while the dashes below have been
inserted by a template.

And to Dierk, I have absolutely no idea why some find it and some
not...

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.60c on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.txt