Bonjour,

 Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:45:30 +0700, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>>    Would it be possible to have heritable sub-filters ?

>>    In  clear, I think it would be easier to manage huge numbers of
>>    filters  (I've spent 2h1/2 on this today) if we could have them
>>    like that :

TF> [snip]

TF> I like the idea very much. It might be difficult to program, I haven't
TF> thoguht about that yet, just got up and started my first coffee. ;-)

    Hum  : even after a lot of coffee I'm unable to imagine how to
    program it ! :-)

>>    and  of  course  a  chronological use of filter by the order of
>>    lines.

TF> I don't understand this.

    I  wasn't  clear.  The idea is that, as it is now, the filters
    apply  following  the  orders of lines (1st line = 1st filter)
    with,  as it is now, an option "Continue processing with other
    filters".
    The  idea  is  that  the hierarchical structure shouldn't have
    impact on the order of the filters. In this example :
    +- 1

       +-2
       | |
       | +-3
       | |
       | +-4

       +-5

    the  order  of filter is : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and only if 2 doesn't
    match 3 and 4 aren't applied.

  A bientôt,

Philippe

Replying with 1.63 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1.2600
--
Philippe  Gouillou  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CV : http://www.gouillou.com

 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information: