Hi,

Philippe Gouillou wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>     I  wasn't  clear.  The idea is that, as it is now, the filters
>     apply  following  the  orders of lines (1st line = 1st filter)
>     with,  as it is now, an option "Continue processing with other
>     filters".
>     The  idea  is  that  the hierarchical structure shouldn't have
>     impact on the order of the filters. In this example :
>     +- 1
>        +-2
>        | |
>        | +-3
>        | |
>        | +-4
>        +-5

>     the  order  of filter is : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and only if 2 doesn't
>     match 3 and 4 aren't applied.

Proposed (limited) workaround: set a flag on the message in the first
filter, continue processing and have the following conditional filter
check for that flag. It might work.

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 under Windows NT 4.0
Build 1381 Service Pack 6

 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information: