Hello Luc,

  A reminder of what Luc typed on:
  07 June 2003 at 12:49:30 GMT +0200

L>  You  should  see  in  the right corner of your message (on the header
L>  pane) a button with a "?" and some kind of a pen.  Click on it and
L>  the magic should work. Mind you, _should_ :-)

  Oh yeah, how longs that been there?

  I see it now on Marks and Allie's but your reply had two parts but with
  nothing in view on the right hand side.

  I've thought it might be something to do with running in Linux/Wine but
  I've set all this up in XP and it's the same.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/9 S/N A27A5E65

                                                  ©2ØØ3 - AWB

 Current beta is 1.63b9 | "Using TBBETA" information: