On Sat 7-Jun-03 8:39am-0400, Luc wrote:

> Good afternoon Tony,

> It was foretold that on 7-6-2003 @ 12:18:48 GMT+0100 (which was
> 13:18:48 where I live) Tony Boom would mumble:

> <snipped a bit>

TB>>  I see it now on Marks and Allie's but your reply had two parts but with
TB>>   nothing in view on the right hand side.

>  My reply to you wasn't signed ;-)

>  This one is, so watch out :-)

I see that you, Allie, Jonathan, Marck and others regularly sign in
this list - for testing purposes.

Is there a place where we can get the public keys of a few of these
posters?  If you don't have a public key, the little graphic in the
upper right doesn't appear.

BTW, these are a minor annoyance.  They produce an attachment flag -
the attachment can be deleted, but the flag remains.  My AntiVir
plugin generates an error in the log file for each of these - probably
a bug in the plugin.

Bill

 Current beta is 1.63b9 | "Using TBBETA" information: