Hello Stefan,

I can easily imagine you're really busy working on V2, but I've 3
questions that need to be solved as I can't browse every folder to
manually remove every dupes ;-)

Is there any reason to have thousand of dupes that aren't detected as
dupe ?

Do you know if there is a bug report on this problem ? - I try to found
one but fail.

Do you know if it can be a beta problem (these dupes are mostly created
when synchronizing my desktop (1.63b11) with my laptop (1.62)) ?

--
Regards,             Alain

                     The Bat! 1.63 Beta/11
                     Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information:

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: