Hi all,

I'm hoping that one of these days, opening a configuration panel will no
longer lock out the rest of the TB! interface from user input. I've
found this to be a surprising shortcoming in an application that's
supposed to be so well multi-threaded. How many of you often wish to
have a configuration panel open while doing something else?

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to have the editor opened for two quick
templates or two filter sets? It would make copying and pasting as well
as comparing etc. much easier.

Another common reason is during support situations. You wish to write
exactly what a configuration panel option is labelled as saying.

There are other situations too. I can't count the many times I have to
remind myself that I have to close the configuration panel before I can
do anything else. Mail comes in while I'm tackling a quick template or
filter rule. Oh, I have to save the quick template or filter rule before
I can check my mail. Argh!

I guess I have to keep reminding myself that I have to close
configuration panels because I don't have to do so with many of the
other apps I use.

So how about it? :) Will the v2 do away with this restriction?

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: