Hello Junkluie,

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:07:23 -0700 GMT (16/08/2003, 14:07 +0700 GMT),
Junkluie wrote:

>> Thanks. But XP doesn't suit my needs. You have to register it, and
>> once you change 5 hardware items in your computer, your licence
>> becomes invalid. I change hardware in my computer all the time.

> with regards to this... this is an ill informed statement... you can
> change alot more then 5 items... infact I also change my hardware all
> the bloody time and it has never once asked me to re-register.

Then I was indeed mis-informed. Thanks.

> altho on another note there are patches available to disable this
> feature in windows, then you never have to worry about registering
> in the first place.

Yeah, just got this info by PM as well.

Anyway, please f'up2tbot.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The "save" icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk, with the
shutter on backwards.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information: