Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:38:04 +0700 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, August 16, 2003, 4:38:04 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello Krister,

> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:11:43 +0200 GMT (16/08/2003, 16:11 +0700 GMT),
> Krister Ekstrom wrote:

PM>>> You spoke my heart. Thank you! :-))

>> I agree wholeheartedly but i just want to add one more thing: When
>> you make skinnable programs, in many many cases, accessibility goes
>> straight down the drain, that is, a blind person using a screen
>> reader is out of luck.

> I didn't know that! This is indeed an argument against a skin API.

> (Sorry Marck, I saw your dead-horse, but Krister's comment was
> on-topic I think, so I reply here. Hope this is OK.)

Added as well, if you have a system problem I like to know where is
what so that even without my screen showing anything useful I can
close programs and reboot. One of the reasons why I want the My system
Icon as the first on the screen (left top).
The rest a user can stick where he wants but I did convince my
customers to leave or put this one in its original place...
Same with the Bat as its really unhealthy to your email files to reboot or
crash the system with the Bat open.

tracer

Using theBAT 2.0 Beta/1

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates
FAX (USA): (208) 460-3753
pgp 6.5.3 : 0x909D9B10

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: