* Dierk Haasis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Yes - but it seems that _you_ have a new key - so it's a little bit
>> simple to tell others to wait...

> As I said, I may not have one, I may have hacked the EXE.

> Honestly, perhaps there is a small group of people RITLabs consider to
> be, lets call it "the inner circle", and maybe I am part of it.

> With this statement rumours will abound even more, so I give some of
> them myself:

> Alternative 1. I am Stefan in disguise.
> Alternative 2. I am Thor having to wander the Earth.
> Alternative 3. I am Elvis and RITLabs love my music.
> Alternative 4. I did come up with this new marketing scheme.
> Alternative 5. My key is a time bomb, which will render TB useless
>                after 1100 hours.
> Alternative 6. I am the group's clown and Stefan likes to laugh.
> Alternative 7. I have no idea.
> Alternative 8. I may just have changed the version information.

> Back to the matter at hand. If there is such an inner circle, where is
> the problem?

> Don't get me wrong, I don't know the answers myself, and perhaps I
> couldn't tell you *if* I knew. The only useful advice I have is, sort
> out your alternatives to your liking and go with it. You can use v2b1,
> v1.63, v2b2 with nag screen, whatever suits you.

Why doesn't the "inner circle" open a new mailing list? Or make this
a non-public list?

You won't be bothered by such stupid registration questions and I
wouldn't have to read such "funny" answers.

Why is it so hard to "confess" that Ritlabs sends free keys to
people they consider worth beta testing the new version?

When I read your pseudo-funny article my first thought was "what a
great community!"
--
Carsten

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: