Hello Paul,

icn>> I mentioned Agent as a NEWSREADER I run multiple instances of. I run
icn>> multiple instances of Agent because I must. I participate in
icn>> usenet groups
icn>> on 9 different usenet servers. I must run multiple instances
icn>> of Agent.

> Newsrover and NewsbinPro both have multiple news server setups, I can
> join different groups with different servers.

With one instance of TB (and one instance of MailTraq Free version as
news/mail/news gateway) I follow some 18 groups in 5 different servers.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 3

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: