Hi Daniel,

@22-Aug-2003, 14:14 +0200 (13:14 UK time) daniel hahler [DH] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Zygmunt:

ZW>> Many template macros you can find in this page:
ZW>> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html

DH> I just tried the boxquote from there, but it shuts thebat!
DH> instantly down - without an error. I had it shared with other
DH> accounts and enabled for mass mailing, but tested it on a mail
DH> on this list.

DH> Very reproducable.

DH> .-----[ crashing Boxquote ]-----

This is the v1.x version. The way %COMMENT works has changed in v2
and the new versions of the macros were published a couple of months
ago here. But since v2 is not yet out of beta, the library is still
housing the v1 versions of the macros.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.0 Beta/3 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: