On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, 20:27, Marcus Ohlstr�m wrote:

> When choosing default viewer, there seem to be no difference whether
> I choose "Plain Text version and HTML" or "HTML and Plain Text
> version". With the former option I expect the viewer to default to
> the plain text version with the HTML version as an extra tab, while
> my expectations with the latter would be the other way around.

Correction:

This is only true for messages with a content type of
multipart/alternative which does NOT include a text/plain part but
only a text/html part.

Maybe this behavior is intended by Ritlabs, but why then show a text
tab at all? I myself prefer the old behavior where I could instruct
TB! to view all messages as plain text by default no matter what they
contained.

-- 
Regards,
Marcus Ohlstr�m

Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to