Hi Marcus,

on Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:27:06 +0200GMT (26.08.03, 20:27 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

MO> When choosing default viewer, there seem to be no difference whether I
MO> choose "Plain Text version and HTML" or "HTML and Plain Text version".
MO> With the former option I expect the viewer to default to the plain
MO> text version with the HTML version as an extra tab, while my
MO> expectations with the latter would be the other way around.

That is exactly how it works here. :-)

MO> Problem is both options defaults to the HTML version. Bug?

What else could add to this? No idea, sorry...

MO> (This is with POP3 accounts, if that matters when it comes to viewer
MO> functionality.)

POP3 here too, but I don't believe that matters...

-- 
Cheers
Peter

*********
This message was created using The Bat!, version 2.0 Beta/5
under OS Windows 98, 4, 10, build 2222,
on a Pentium II machine at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM,
using PGP 6.5.8 ckt, build 08

Winamp currently playing:  - silence -                                                 
              

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to