Thursday, September 4, 2003, 9:27:20 AM,Roger wrote:

RP> Only  a  pleasure!   I believe attachments are frowned upon in this forum so
RP> will  send a 'Roger's glyphs.rar' file as an attachment by direct e-mail
RP> to you.

Hi Roger,

I've been asked about icons - especially in respect of changes to
the forward/backwards images, so wondered if I could ask for a
copy of your glyphs file please and if I may post it onto the
forum for others to use as well?   Thanks!

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Flying high with The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: