Hello, Marcus.

You wrote 17.09.2003 @ 0:49  in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  using mailer The Bat! (v1.62/Beta7) Personal

MO> I don't agree it's buggy, what it did for you is exactly what it should
MO> do. It should search for folders on your hard drive inside your folder
MO> tree and add these to your TB! folder tree. If a folder contains a file
MO> named messages.tbb, how should TB! know it's not a message folder?

Unfortunately it add "Attach" folder for every mailbox - even if you have no
"messages.tbb". The messages.tbb causes only appearing of some letters in
"restored" folder and AV when you try to delete it

MO> What might be a good idea though is not letting the user store any TB!
MO> related files except message folders inside the folder tree. Or at least
MO> issue a warning when a user tries to.

I use "Default" location of Attach folder. So, it is not "letting me to store
something insite TB folders structure", but _default_ path, provided by The Bat!
itself when you select to store attachments outside the main base. I think this
is some kind of logical bug with this feature.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: