On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 17:59, Alexey N. Vinogradov wrote:

MO>> What might be a good idea though is not letting the user store
MO>> any TB! related files except message folders inside the folder
MO>> tree. Or at least issue a warning when a user tries to.

> I use "Default" location of Attach folder. So, it is not "letting me
> to store something insite TB folders structure", but _default_ path,
> provided by The Bat! itself when you select to store attachments
> outside the main base. I think this is some kind of logical bug with
> this feature.

Agreed. Please file a bug report asking for exceptions for system
folders like the attach folder.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v2.00 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 2.00.06 | "Using TBBETA" information: