Hello Anne,

MK>> Quick  templates  does  not  seem  to work when composing a message in
MK>> plain/html or only html. What am I doing wrong ?

> Confirmed - there is a list of QT's showing in the Utilities menu of
> the Message Editor window but if one is selected whilst creating an
> HTML formatted message nothing happens even though the QT is there and
> works fine when creating a plain text message in the same window.

I haven't found anything new on this one on TBBETA. Is this being addressed?

--
regards,
 Jurgen

"Der Zweifel ist's, der Gutes böse macht"

Using The Bat! v2.01.20, Opera v7.21.3218 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'

 Current beta is 2.01.20 | "Using TBBETA" information: