Hello, Marcus

> Seems to work now, no AV's when deleting folders anymore, although I
> haven't seen any mentioning of this bug in the last "what's fixed"
> reports.
> Anyone else still having problems? Otherwise I guess it's time to close
> this bug.
I have the same problem:
1. Moved all mesages from folder A to folder B.
2. Delete folder A (Messages from deleted folder "Move to Trash").
3. See the attached error.

But  (!) another folder I has deleted without this AV. So some folders
I can eliminate and some - cannot. It's a queer "feature"...

--
Regards,
Denis Rybakov

-- Money is a powerful aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well. --

 Current beta is 2.01.20 | "Using TBBETA" information: