Hello Cees!

On Thursday, November 27, 2003 at 8:40:48 PM you wrote:

>   that is correct, but there's a warning message-window that explains it!

You are right, I just misinterpreted it. It shouldn't be there as it
shouldn't be implemented this way.

>   If  you want to have it for one specific folder, you have to use the folder
>   properties.

Begs the question, why we have a View Mode Manager and the possibility
to create various View Modes at all.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.01.56 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

Wer von anderen nichts erwartet, darf sich nicht wundern, wenn er
nichts erhält. (Aleks Papst)

 Current beta is 2.01.50 | "Using TBBETA" information: