Hello Alexander!

On Friday, November 28, 2003 at 8:42:45 AM you wrote:

DH>> why we have a View Mode Manager
> Create different views

Hopefully you just took up my message as a starting point to make
these statements. Otherwise you totally misunderstood me.

*My* understanding in connection with the View Mode is exactly like
yours. But since the VMs don't stick, when I context-menu-click on the
columns in a folder and choose one - with the exception of the MT
virtual folder (thankfully!) -, they are a bit pointless. Hence my
rhetorical question.

When this feature is developed fully it will be a very handy addition.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.01.56 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

To be is to be the value of a variable. (W.V.O. Quine)

 Current beta is 2.01.50 | "Using TBBETA" information: