On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 23:17, Keith Russell wrote:
> > You might want to try setting up a fresh IMAP account within
> > TB!, as I had to do this between earlier beta releases, to get the
> > subfolders working properly. Under mail management, depending on your IMAP
> > server, you can either leave it blank, or put in INBOX, or try INBOX/ and
> > you can also try INBOX. also... some IMAP servers seem to recognize .
> > better than /
>
> Well, I deleted the account and created a new one. I tried leaving the box
> empty; I tried "INBOX", "INBOX/", AND "INBOX." Still no luck 8-(. Thanks to
> both you and Jonathan for the suggestions; I was hopeful for a while.
>
> Am I the only one using MailSnare? If there are any other successful
> MailSnare users here, please let me know what settings you're using!

If you want to find out if it is really a MailSnare issue, or a TB
issue, you could do it all by hand... that is, pull out the old telnet
application, and have some fun (this only works if you're not running
IMAP over SSL/TLS)

# telnet server 143
> A01 LOGIN "username" "password"
> A02 LSUB "" "*"
> A03 LOGOUT

Replace all the necessary parts, like username, password, and server.
What happens after the A02 line?  Do you get a list of all you should be
subscribed to?  Now try the same again, but with LIST instead of LSUB,
and see what happens again?  Incidently, are you running over TLS/SSL?
Can you test without if you are?  Have you tried hitting the "Reset
List" button under "IMAP Management" (forgot the real name)?

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Current beta is 2.02 CE RC2 | "Using TBBETA" information: