Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  Nick,

NA> I don't know if it's this old copy of SecureBat! Pro or not, but some of
NA> my threading just doesn't work properly. All the headers seem to be
NA> there, but the threading is broken.

This is because threading is done only by in-reply-to and references.
Threading using references+subject is a long-standing wish and it will
soon come true. It was not included earlier because of technical
reasons, but introducing of View Modes finally removed that
limitation. Well, connection with VMs is seen only by those who
implements it :-)

 Stefan

"Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!" Another parroty error!

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/25 | "Using TBBETA" information: