Hi All,

Not sure how I did it, or if anyone else has seen this, but
I managed to corrupt my ACCOUNT.FLB file using tb 2.03b25

Once corrupt, The Bat then causes a memory leak in Windows
(2000 and XP) on application startup, basically taking all the virtual memory it
can - and never actually runs. The PC meanwhile freezes
because it runs out of virtual memory

Handily The Bat still had a slightly older version
of this file (called ACCOUNT.~FLB) in the same directory - by renaming this file
to ACCOUNT.FLB everything cleared up.

Definitely one to remember if it happens to you !

Regards,
Sean

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/25 | "Using TBBETA" information: