Hi,

> - Done that, numerous bat*.tmp started to show up in
> "D:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Temp", not being
> deleted after closing / starting TB, all 130KB in size,

This made me curious, so I looked into that TEMP folder here:
I found 3234 bat*.tmp files, most of zero bytes, but the ones who weren't had
together quite some KBs. The biggest one has 19.698.635 bytes. The files were
created between 23-08-2003 and 24-01-2004.

Stefan, do you need some more info about this? Else I will delete the whole
bunch. :-)

--
Regards,
Gunivortus

       Using Windows XP Pro, SP1.

 Current beta is 2.03 Beta/47 | "Using TBBETA" information: