Stefan Tanurkov wrote:
> The Bat! v2.03 RC/1 is now available from
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Just so I'm clear on how things are *supposed* to work...

Can I use a filter with an IMAP account that forwards or redirects a
message to another address?

I have been doing this for awhile with 1.62 IMAP (but I know that's not
*really* IMAP) and have not been able to get a filter that redirects to
work in any of the v2 betas.

Is this functionality by design? Are those kind of filters not allowed
with the IMAP protocol? Should this be working, but it's not currently
implemented?

It would be IMMENSELY helpful if there was a list of limitations when
using IMAP within The Bat. And I don't mean limitations because of bugs,
etc.

Even better: if it's not "allowed" with IMAP, don't make the option
available.

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/59 Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3

 Current beta is 2.03 RC/1 | "Using TBBETA" information: