Hi list

 Sorry, just came home and downloaded RC3 - but I don't know in
 which beta we reported problem with GnuPG.

 If the public key is not in the data base and the keyserver has to
 be called then this new key can't put in the keyring.

 Error-Message from gpg.exe

gpg: renaming `C:/Programme/GnuPP\pubring.gpg' to `C:/Programme/GnuPP\pubring.bak'
failed: Permission denied
gpg: error writing keyring `C:/Programme/GnuPP\pubring.gpg': file rename error

  Martin         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TheBat! 2.04 RC/3 on Windows 2000 5.0 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 2.03 RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: