Hi Stefan!
On 19 Feb 2004 20:40:14  (my local time 19:40:14), you typed:

ST>  The next version is scheduled for release in mid-April. And we have
ST>   a lot of things to do.

What i hope for is that the layout and interface doesn't change so that we blind can't use it. As it is now, TB is accessible for the most part, only the html/rich-text viewer and the mail ticker can not be accessed by a screen reader. It would be cool if the html viewer at least could be accessible for us.
--
/Krister mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V2.04.1, on Windows XP 5 1 build 2600