Hello TBBETA,

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:09:41 +0700 GMT (13/02/2004, 21:09 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> When I send private mails from my office, I BCC to myself, so that I
>> get a copy when I download mails at home. By mistake, my address was
>> both in the CC and th BCC. So when I downloaded mails at home, I got
>> two copies.

>> No problem, "kill dupes". One of the messages was deleted, as
>> expected.

>> When online at home, I check mail every 10 minutes. The deleted
>> message was downloaded every time!

> This is still true in 2.04RC/2.

Still true with 2.04.4, both under Win98 and XP Pro.

Can nobody else confirm this? Send a message to yourself, put your own
address into both the CC and the BCC. See how the messages is
downloaded again and again at each mailcheck.

Since it is happening to me on both computers and under different
OS'es, it is either TB itself, or it is my email provider (GMX). I
haven't tested it with another provider, but will if nobody can
confirm. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon.  All water tends
towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature
abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: