Januk Aggarwal wrote:

<Escape> has been the "refresh folder" shortcut for as long as I can remember. So I guess that makes some sort of sense. I must say though, it seems necessary to "refresh" far more than it should with "Auto-synchronize"...

Refresh folder shortcut? I know it as being a means of resetting the message list to displaying all messages after you've done a filter on the list, whether it be through an Alt-select, or advanced filtering. <Esc> isn't a bad key to use since you're removing or escaping the application of a filter on a message list.

However, 'refresh' in the context of a VF, wouldn't be that. It would be
just a refresh/resync/updating of the contents, looking for new messages
that fit the criteria for the VF filter. I agree with Thomas that <Esc>
is a very strange key to be using for that purpose.

--
Allie Martin (List Moderator)

________________________________________________________ Current beta is 2.05 beta 12 | 'Using TBBETA' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first - http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/