Hello, Oliver.

You wrote 20.04.2004 @ 7:15

G>> In filter options:number of `juding` tokens i`ve find `0`, and
G>> plug-in doesn`t let me close the window whitout specify a value from 1
G>> to 1000... what is the old `default`? and for other options in this
G>> window? tnx.

OW> Yeah, that has bugged me, too. I put a 1 in there, not really knowing
OW> what I was doing.

OW> Which really leads me to another question: is there some sort of
OW> usable documentation for BayesIT?
OW> http://klirik.narod.ru/usefuls/bayesiteng.htm doesn't seem to be
OW> current.

Since the new version is released, I will correct the documentation now. I just
had no time for it previously...

Shortly - I've already written here in tbbeta - set the number of judjing tokens
to "15" and "degenerate up to 5 '!'".

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: