9Val wrote:

VŠ> OK, I will make a list. A big one actually :).
No problem. Only thing I ask for is precision and your opinion how it
must be.

How good are your archives of this list? I could prepare a bunch of mid: links for you. :)

If your archives aren't good then I'll have to send you links to the messages on the list archives.

I've written many messages on specific problems with IMAP and recommendations on how I'd wish them to work. As a matter of fact, most times, I just wish them to work and not really work in any particular way that's necessarily different from how it's implemented elsewhere.

I'm really happy to see that this is getting attention from both you and Stef. It *needs* it, as you can see from my sig. :) I'd sure love to dump ThunderBird as my working IMAP solution for work. TB! works good enough only at home on the LAN.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running ThunderBird v0.6 on XP Pro SP1

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/RC1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: