Hello Chuck,

On Tuesday, June 29, 2004, at 22:10 Lithuanian Time, you wrote:

CS> I know the character " ö " is common place in Europe but is not here.
CS> I am currently typing name in MS Word, inserting special character,
CS> and pasting into TB!. There has to be a better way.

Ok, another solution (which I use).

Download from Microsoft keyboard layout creator program and then modify your
standard US keyboard layout. Make ` as dead key and then make ` and o
as ö. Or do similar thing with AltGrey+o=ö.

In my opinion this is the best way to solve your problem.

--
Edvinas
Using The Bat! 2.11.02 with BayesIt! 0.5.5 on Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: