Hello Januk,

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:53:45 -0700 GMT (01/07/2004, 00:53 +0700 GMT),
Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> The only thing about Word is that you must know what you're doing.  It
JA> is easy to produce *something* with no knowledge and have it blow up
JA> in your face.  But if you learn Word correctly, it can be pretty
JA> useful.

I have never had a problem.

>> For it's purpose, that is. For email, I prefer fixed-width,
>> free-caret. Being able to insert umlauts by way of these keybaord
>> shortcuts would be neat, though.

JA> Maybe I misunderstood, but can't you do that if you choose a Windows
JA> system keyboard?

I don't understand what you are saying. I use the keyboard that came
with Windows (or the other way 'round), and crtl+shift+:+o doesn't
produce an ö in MicroEd, but it does in Word.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

IF THERE IS NO GOD, WHO POPS UP THE NEXT KLEENEX?

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: