On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:45:08 +0200, Peter Meyns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You're absolutely right IMO. All users should be able to change their
> passwords or apply for a new one on their own.

Well, it's actually been a deterrent (at least for me).  I.e., I'd
have been more active with BT issues but I couldn't log in, and didn't
want to be bothered going through what I am now.  Nor did I want to
keep creating new accounts.  Hopefully we can get this changed.

--
Kevin

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: