On Sunday, July 4, 2004, 8:49 AM, you wrote:

TF>>> Mica is not in my AB and his pic displays in the header. Andreasrum is
TF>>> in my AB and his pic displays in the header as well.

PC>> this is not possible.

TF> It is. I can send you a sreenshot, but I guess you believe me.

well, in this case I DO :)
I guess I missed that thread or info on the header and rogue smilies.
I've been a little heavy on the DELETE key this weekend..

PC>> He HAS to be in your AB somewhere for his picture
PC>> to show in the headers....

TF> He isn't... but I'm not going to send you my AB for verification! :-Þ

good, I have enough addresses that I don't know who they are, already!!
--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: