Hello Francis,

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:42:15 +0200 GMT (12/07/2004, 23:42 +0700 GMT),
Francis Segond wrote:

TF>> I don't believe you. ;-)

FS> Well, I call translation the act of interpreting English into my
FS> native French. This happens slightly quicker than, say, understanding
FS> a Bavarian waiter during the Oktoberfest, but it's still a translation
FS> work :-)

LOL! I think I would have the same problem with the waitress.

TF>> Avatars and anime-representations of dinosaurs are not the idea;
TF>> if they were, I would have been totally against the images or at
TF>> least wouldn't use them (like the smileys).

FS> That's the reason why I dropped the Monty Python "dinosaur" and
FS> uploaded a boring ID-photo of mine :-)

I still see the dino, but I guess I'll have download a new zip file.

FS> I was once on the front page of my local newspaper during an oldtimer
FS> rally (the fith from the left, behind the red MG TD). Does this count? ;-)

ROTFL. I guess we must give the keepers of the crypt some leeway in
deciding.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

George Best (Englische Nationalmannschaft 1966): Ich habe viel von
meinem Geld fuer Alkohol, Weiber und schnelle Autos ausgegeben. Den
Rest habe ich einfach verprasst.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.12 RC/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM

 Current beta is v2.12 RC/4 | 'Using TBBETA' information: