On Friday, August 6, 2004, 12:02 PM, you wrote:

>> I can confirm this.  After deleting the mentioned OUTBOX files, a couple of
>> messages made it through and then they began to stick again.

DH> I was just told privately that the vital part in the advice Paul did
DH> forget to mention: Uncheck the Debug New Filter System. D'uh.

I didn't think that was part of the stuck mail problem, I thought they
were separate issues, and even WITH that unchecked, I also reverted back
to mail sticking in the outbox. we need another beta FAST!

DH> Not feasible if we want to beta-test it, is it?

so, go back to beta 1 ?? nah!!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: