Hello Paul!

On Friday, August 6, 2004 at 8:06:16 PM you wrote:

> I didn't think that was part of the stuck mail problem

AIUI, it was.

But beta 3 is out and the bug is fixed. Seems there are some problems
with sending mail to the list by 9Val. I think I can show and tell.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Humor ist einfach eine komische Art, ernst zu sein. (Sir Peter
Ustinov)

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: