Dear Alexey,

   -->> Samstag, 21. August 2004, 19:06:00:

N>> Try to download BayesIt 0.5.10 ;-)
N>> http://batworld.net/downloads/plugins/bayesit0510.rar
> It will not help. The problem is fixed in 0.5.11 which I plan to
> release tomorrow (one more bug to be fixed + one more feature, and
> it will be done).

I'm running v0.5.10 and found that some of the Spams with following
Subjects like 'Make $314' are not properly moved to Junkfolder. Such I
have to move by hand (mark as Junk). But it seams it's not really
learning.

Are you aware of anything like this? If yes, will it be corrected in
v0.5.11?

Thanks for your nice work!

--
   best regards
www.EddieCastelli.com

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: