Richard Wakeford, [RW] wrote:

> Not here unfortunately. One time every folder I tried gave me the
> same message so the only option was to close TB! and start again.
> I've never had it happen so violently as that before.

<chuckle> Your use of the word 'violently' is very telling. Seeing the
error come out of the blue and not going away is like being violated.
Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon. It's reappearance shows how darned
pesky it is.

--
-= Allie =-
The Bat!™ v3.0 · Windows XP Pro (Service Pack 2)

..... Life would be easier if I had the source code.